When the application’s a tough one — think aggregate, mining, logging, metals — it needs a belt that’s even tougher. To meet this need, Apache offers extreme-duty belt specifications with the durability to stand up to even the most challenging uses.
Grade 1 High Tension Belt Specs
These high-tension belts are ideally suited to the aggregate industry, and are particularly functional under primary rock crushers as well as being durable options at transfer points. Mining applications are another popular industry segment for this class of products, due to the strong carcasses and the Grade 1 covers. Thick skim coats between the plies can absorb high impact and stand up to repeated abrasion, which are required when conveying large lump sizes and heavy ores.
- RMA Grade 1 covers stand up to high impact loads and offer exceptional resistance to cutting and gouging
- 4-ply 800 PIW belt and 3-ply 600 PIW belt delivers high tonnages
- 1-ply 440 PIW belt with straight warp synthetic plies offers maximum tear resistance and low stretch properties
Moderate Oil Resistant 600# & 800# High Tension Belt Specs
These belts are a popular choice for conveying large logs in the wood products industry, as well as scrap metal handling and crushing. Belts with higher tension ratings can withstand heavy and repetitive impacts, like those from free-falling logs to large chunks of metal.
When used in metal recycling and crushing applications, these belts are a preferred choice to convey material away from stationary and guillotine shears. In wood processing applications, these belts are ideal for sawmills as well as applications such as log decks, chipper in-feeds, debarking, and wood yards.
- Top rubber cover and bare bottom construction for use over metal pans/beds
- One belts rated at 600 PIW
- Two belts rated at 800 PIW
- 1/4" and 3/8" thick moderate oil resistant top covers to withstand the effects of cutting oils and wood resins
- Durable fabric bottom cover surfaces allow the belts to operate efficiently at low costs on metal pans/beds
Contact the experts at Apache to discuss which belting option is best suited to your specific application, or to request an Extreme-Duty belt sample swatch.