We offer a number of sturdy, durable hoses for use in general maintenance such as leaf collection, pressure washer cleaning, water suction and discharge, as well as tubing. All of our hoses are tested to ensure they meet municipal requirements.
Ducting and Vacuum Hose
Suitable for more demanding positive and negative pressure application such as lawn/leaf/dust collection. Resistant to abrasion, chemicals, ozone, and weathering.
Suction and Discharge Hose
Suction and discharge hoses for water as well as suction service in municipal applications. Options include a smooth bore hose made of flexible abrasion resistant extruded PVC with a rigid PVC helix, as well as an EPDM tube reinforced with synthetic cord and spiral helix wire to add flexibility and crush resistance.
Apache offers a wide variety of sheet, milled or custom cut products for Municipal applications. Parts are commonly made from rubber sheeting, conveyor belting, sheet leather, UHMW, urethane, oil, ozone, and abrasive resistant materials. Typical applications include:
- Flaps: Covers for inlets/outlets or as a material stop
- Manhole Seals: Seals for storm water manholes
- Packing: Rope like material for sealing shafts-valves etc.
- Pads: Protection between two surfaces
- Rubber Plow Blade Deflectors: Keeps snow from coming over the top of plow blade
- Rubber Plow Blade Cutting Edges: Keeps plow off road, eliminates plow wear
- Skirts and Deflectors: Directs product in or out
- Transformer Gaskets: Electric power transformer seals