Belts need to be built to take the constant punishment of high-speed cycling during hours of run-time. Our belts are field tested to ensure top performance. Our product offering has a proven track record in handling the demanding service requirements on harvesting equipment for grain, nuts, sugar beets, fruits, and vegetables - or in packing houses with package handling and solid woven PVC belt — where high speeds and small pulley diameters are required.
We design and fabricate belts for both OEM and aftermarket, and we can create custom designs for unique applications like hay baling, grain handling, elevator belt, and potato harvest belt.
- Field tested to ensure performance
- Made from premium grade rubber
Excellent grip and exceptional stretch without loss of fastener retention. These belts resist weathering and sunlight and the effects of dormancy during the off-season.
Learn more about our baler belting»
These belts offer low stretch, trouble-free operation, and high bolt retention. Belts can be static conductive, oil resistant, and fire resistant (SCORFR), as well as resistant to moisture, mildew, and rot.
When you’re looking for an agricultural hose you want something designed to withstand the harsh environment of a working farm. Our hoses have been selected to ensure that they offer the durability you demand for the application.
- Anhydrous (NH3) hoses designed for superior performance and safety
- Special hoses for chemical applications
- Fertilizer solution hoses
- Complete line of agricultural spray hose
Anhydrous (NH3) Hose
Designed to handle anhydrous ammonia to 350 PSI working pressure with a 5:1 safety factor (1750 PSI minimum burst). Available in nylon and stainless steel. Nylon reinforcement for flexibility and high tensile strength. Meets or exceeds RMA/TFI/ANSI. Learn more about NH3 safety»
Fertilizer Solution Hose
Lightweight, rugged, flexible suction/discharge hose for agricultural, rental, mining, and construction industries. Resistant to herbicides and pesticides. Has good flexibility, even in cold weather.
Designed to withstand abusive chemicals. These hoses convey the most common chemicals without leaching or contamination. Special hoses available for specific applications.
Apache stocks a wide variety of products to address ozone/weather, chemical, and oil resistance needed in the agricultural industry. Typical applications include:
- Flaps: Covers for inlets/outlets or as a material stop
- Gathering Wheel: Gathers stray and windblown crop from windrow into baler
- Hopper Skirting: Directs product into hopper
- Hopper Lining: Impact suppression to hopper body
- Scale Seal: Prevents water, dirt and debris from dropping into scale pit
- Shaker Screen Protector: Isolates shaker screen from metal to metal contact
- Skirtboard Rubber: Conveyor skirting to direct material
- Sleeves/Boots: Directs product – flexible splice between two components
- Vibration Dampening: Separates rigid components, restricts vibration