Sometimes flooding is anticipated in areas, other times flash flooding occurs unexpectedly. When these events strike you need safe, quality products to that won’t fall short during cleanup efforts.
When flood season hits, the need for preventative and cleanup is immediate, and Apache has products ready for immediate shipment.
- PVC suction hose for water, and pumping service in the agricultural, rental, construction, marine, and irrigation industries
- A smooth bore hose made of flexible abrasion resistant extruded PVC with a rigid PVC helix
- Assemblies can come in a variety of coupling options to fit your needs. Temperature range -10ºF to 130ºF (under static conditions)
- PVC lay flat discharge hose for water, and pumping service in the agricultural, rental, construction, marine, and irrigation industries
- Recommended for open-end discharge, connect to the discharge side of pump system only
- Both tube and cover are PVC, reinforced with 3-ply polyester yarns, one longitudinal ply and two spiral plies
- Both tube and cover are extruded simultaneously to obtain maximum bonding. Assemblies can come in a variety of coupling options to fit your needs
- It is a strong, lightweight, non-water absorbing and mildew resistant hose that rolls up flat for easy storage
- Resistant to oils and grease
- Temperature range -5ºF to 130ºF
For more detailed product infomation click on an image below, see our Hose Product literature, or contact 800.553.5455 to speak to inside sales.
Taking appropriate safety measures is key during flood cleanup. Here are a few basic tips:
- Use safety and protective equipment such as watertight boots, waterproof cut-resistant gloves, and safety goggles
- Head and hearing protection may be necessary in some cleanup situations
- Flood waters can contain various contaminates, so try to avoid direct contact with the dirty water
- Be alert for chemically contaminated floodwater at industrial sites
Additional safety resources and guidelines are available online at:
NOAA River Conditions